We’re Hiring At Sixth Borough Medical
Sixth Borough Medical is actively hiring new employees to assist at our practice. Using our holistic approach to osteopathic medicine, we provide pain management, sports medicine, and rehabilitation services to treat our patients. Our energy-based treatments, alternative therapies, and osteopathic medical approach are paving the way for the next generation of pain management. Whether you’re looking for clerical work or want to join our professional medical staff, Sixth Borough Medical has a position for you.
Sixth Borough Medical is looking to hire at our offices in Jersey City, Paramus, and Manhattan.
- Medical Front Desk Clerk – Our medical receptionists are responsible for scheduling patient appoints, assisting patients with intake forms, and managing patients’ medical documents.
- Medical Assistant – MAs work alongside our doctors during in-office and outpatient procedures to provide the support they need.
- Physical Therapist – Our physical therapists work with patients to improve their mobility, strength, and chronic pain.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – At Sixth Borough Medical, our DOs perform inpatient procedures, provide alternative therapies, and holistic treatments to help patients reduce their pain.
What Do I Need To Apply?
When applying for a position at Sixth Borough Medical, you’ll need the following:
- Resume – Upload an updated copy of your resume when filling out our online application.
- References – Please provide three personal references with their contact information included.
- Online Application – Fill out our online application to start applying.
How Do I Apply?
To apply for one of our open positions, please fill out the application form below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Sixth Borough Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diverse inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, and any other protected characteristic outlined by law. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruitment, promotion, termination, benefits, and compensation. At Sixth Borough Medical, we make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.